Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Button Not Working

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
joshwcamful
11021 Views, 2 Replies

Delete Button Not Working

Does anyone know why/how the following happens:

1.  My Delete button on my keyboard just stops working.  I was working all morning long, then went to erase objects using the delete button on my keyboard and all of a sudden, it was not working.  Now in order to erase objects, I have to select them first then type "E" then press enter.  It won't even let me type "E" first to start the erase command then select object.  I have to do it in a certain order.

2.  My right click settings change by themselves.

If anyone has had this happen to them and has a fix, other than uninstalling then reinstalling.  Thank you!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
rmiller1973
in reply to: joshwcamful

As far as the delete button not working it is likely caused by your noun/verb selection setting being unchecked (Option -> Selection Tab -> Selection modes section -> Noun/verb selection - checked) ... the righ-click settings likely changed as the same time - not sure specifically why.

The best solution would be to set you profile how you like it and then export it for future use.

Message 3 of 3
Schmit01
in reply to: joshwcamful

Check that your "pickfirst" variable is set to "1". It does change sometimes for no reason on my machine.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost