AutoCAD MEP General

Distinguished Contributor
Message 1 of 2 (135 Views)

Defining Flex duct appearance?

135 Views, 1 Replies
07-16-2003 03:28 AM
How can I change the default type setting for flex duct?
I've changed my display properties to show all flex duct as single line. When I did that it changed all my flex duct to the from what I preferred to the wavy S appearance. I've looked everywhere and cannot find where the setting is. If I look in the duct preferences on the duct pallete, it's set to a different type which is not showing up. Does anyone know where the setting is I need to change so that it will modify all the flex duct within the drawing?
Distinguished Contributor
Message 2 of 2 (135 Views)

Re: Defining Flex duct appearance?

07-16-2003 03:42 AM in reply to: jmcfaddn
It appears all newly drawn flex comes in as shown on the duct preferences. Looks like I can just select all my existing flex and perform a Flex modify properties to get my preferred type. Apparently the S flex must have been the 1-line default when I orginally drew the flex. Since I was using the 2-line display I didn't see that. Then when I switched my flex to 1-line display it all got converted over. Makes sense now that I think about it. Just make sure when drawing your flex that both 1-line & 2-line are set to the appearance that you prefer. Regards, Jmcfaddn

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD MEP Category!

The AutoCAD MEP forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community