Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COMMANDS UNKNOWN

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Kayrondad
786 Views, 3 Replies

COMMANDS UNKNOWN

I am having some issues with some commands that used to exist and now are "unknown".

some of them include: flatten, txt2mtxt, tjust as well as a few I cannot remember off the top of my head.

What happened to them?

I am using MEP 2010

Recently uninstalled and reinstalled MEP as there were computer issues. what could I have messed up and where did these commands reside?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jason.estas
in reply to: Kayrondad

G'day,

To me it sounds like when you reinstalled MEP the express tools was not selected to be installed. From memory the flatten command and the txt2mtxt are both express tools. For some reason the express tools are not selected automatically, I believe they should be.

To resolve this problem, just go to your control panel add remove programs and select the version of MEP and select change. It will ask for the disks so have them handy. Once the program loads, go into customise and select the expres tools. Hopefully should be that easy!

Hope this helped.

Jason

Message 3 of 4
Kayrondad
in reply to: jason.estas

That was the issue but what befuddled me was that the express tool bar was present and I never thought to check the other express tools usability.  Thanks for the knock in the head!!

Message 4 of 4
jason.estas
in reply to: Kayrondad

Don't feel it was a knock to the head. Sometimes these things get overlooked!

Glad it has been solved.

Take care

Jason

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost