Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block parts - problem with views

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
tompilzys
456 Views, 1 Reply

Block parts - problem with views

Hi everyone,

I created nice block-based parts. When i place them in the drawing they look good (SEE PICTURE 1). But when i turn them, the top view looks not good...(SEE PICTURE 2). It looks like this view is missing. However in FrontView the parts look good, no matter how i turn them. It seems only the TopView is not correct, and this view is the most important for me. Anyone knows what to do about it.?

I have a feeling it has something to do with generating view blocks.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
adam.bihi
in reply to: tompilzys

I'm having the same problem with the content builder / block creator. It's really random. Somtimes it works, sometimes not. Nobody seems to have the answer to this question. I'm having the same problem with another pump of the same manufacturer as yours (This manufacturer has great dwgs which normally worked fine up to this one drawing). Other than this I'm experiencing the same problem with a certain Pressure maintaining system. Do we have to place the UCS in a certain position or something? Sometimes the created block isn't shown at all or AutoCAD Mep is missing the dwg (it creates an empty dwg and stores it under:

C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\MEP 2022\deu (or respectively enu)\MEPContent\Global\(the respective folder)\

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost