Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2013 with SP1 Crash printing from Help

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
BRIANWILLIAMS6379
867 Views, 8 Replies

AutoCAD 2013 with SP1 Crash printing from Help

Our users are accessing the online help on Windows 7 for AutoCAD 2013 MEP with SP1 via the Help menu, when attempting to print found help articles they'e Autocad application is crashing with an error pointing at

AcBrowserHost.exe, see screen print below.

4-4-2013 7-32-14 PM.jpg

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

I have the same problem.

A FRENCH CAD MANAGER

Cordialement

Allan
Message 3 of 9
pothied
in reply to: BRIANWILLIAMS6379

The first thing that I would check is to see if you have the latest drivers installed for your printer. If you do not, then install the latest drivers.

If that does not work, you can try downloading the PDF help and see if you can print from there. You can find the AutoCAD MEP help file here: http://exchange.autodesk.com/autocadmep/enu/pdf-documentation

David Pothier

Message 4 of 9

We have the latest print drivers, we've tried multiple printers, we've even tried printing to Adobe PDF and still same error.

We PDF guide you referenced is AutoCAD MEP 2012, the issue is for AutoCAD MEP 2013, we need the 2013 PDF guide if this is going to be the workaround.

Message 5 of 9
pothied

Sorry about the link to the 2012 help file. Here is the link to the 2013 files:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=18732446&linkID=10809853

David Pothier

Message 6 of 9

Yes, I've tried downloading/installing the offline help, it crashes the same as the web based help.

Message 7 of 9
pothied

Have you tried printing something else from a web page using the default browser? Perhaps the problem is with the browser or a permissions problem within your network.

Have you tried printing to a different device?

David Pothier

Message 8 of 9

Hello,

Would you please send a report when a crash occurred with an email address?

If you did send it, please tell me the email address you sent, then we can investigate it.

My email address is pengfei.tian@autodesk.com

Thanks,

Pengfei

AutoCAD Architecture

Message 9 of 9
ckhill
in reply to: pothied

Hello,

Has anyone found a solution to this problem? 

I have tried printing to multiple devices, including a pdf, with the same result:  "AutoCAD component has stopped working".  Printing direclty from AutoCAD works fine, so I do not see it as a driver problem.

Thanks,

Cathy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost