Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUTOCAD MEP

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mjmpe
421 Views, 2 Replies

AUTOCAD MEP

My company just purchased a new program, and I need HELP!. I was using the 30 day free trial of MEP 2013 and was just getting to know it and I asked them to purchase that particular program. I am not sure what they purchased, (I am working on site and the office went ahead and purchased and installed program). They sent computer out to me with Autocad 2013 (I believe they mentioned "suite" to me) it has Autodesk design Review

Autodesk download manager

Inventor fusion 2013

Autocad 2013

Autodesk showcase

Navis Freedom/Manage

Revit 2013

Revit viewer

I do not even know these programs but regardless I went into the autocad 2013 to start drawing and I do not even see how to start drwg pipe. There is no pipe palette to even draw from. Am I missing something or did they purchase the wrong product?

please hurry, not getting any work done until I figure this out....Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: mjmpe

sounds like thay bought building design suite ultimate but didn't install the whole suite

you need to confirm with who ever bought it

you just have autocad installed and not autocad mep

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
mjmpe
in reply to: mjmpe

that was exactly it, I thought I was going crazy....

thank you

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost