AutoCAD MEP General

Mikanikal
Message 11 of 12 (353 Views)

Re: AMEP 2013 Issue

04-30-2012 04:57 AM in reply to: UmitB

Joshua, 

I did some further experimentation with the Proxy graphics and MEP duct/fittings. It seems that MEP 2013 set to PROXYGRAPHICS=1 can save pretty much every native MEP duct/fitting to display in previous versions. We are having real big issues though showing some of the custom MvParts and duct fittings created for our own catalog using the content builder. Since we are members of ADN, I am putting in a support request about these items. I will see what they say and keep this thread up to date.

Thank you.

Distinguished Contributor
Message 12 of 12 (301 Views)

Re: AMEP 2013 Issue

06-25-2012 09:50 AM in reply to: Mikanikal

what Autodesk is doing by changing the file format so frequently is forcing the consumers to stay up to date and upgrade regularly.  it seems to me there is no need to change the file formats so much and just leave somethings alone.  It disgusts me that I have to use this program at all and further disgusts me that my company has to pay for it.  Sometimes Autodesk should listen to their consumers and leave some stuff alone instead of trying to create better but instead creating more headaches.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you interested in helping shape the Autodesk Community?
We’re looking at a few different ways to improve the “All Forums” landing page and need your feedback! If interested, please take a few minutes to fill out the following Usability Study. Thank you for your time!

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD MEP Category!

The AutoCAD MEP forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community