Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACAD MEP LOUVER

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
magnolouis
1055 Views, 3 Replies

ACAD MEP LOUVER

Help!

Sir Benoist,

Im working on a 3D Duct  layout  thru ACAD MEP 2012 and it will be imported to Tran Trace700 to run ESP calcs. My problem is I dont know how to create or customizea MV part louver for a large dimesion can anyone give me a reference or step by step method.

Thanks...

L.Magno

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Keith.Brown
in reply to: magnolouis

A step by step method would be beyond the scope of this forum but there are a plethera of free materials available.  The best being a writeup by Joshua Benoist of Autodesk available at Autodesk University.  You must be logged in to download material.  Also if you dont have an account you can create one for free.

http://au.autodesk.com/?nd=class&session_id=9566

Message 3 of 4
magnolouis
in reply to: Keith.Brown

Thanks Keith, but I have another trouble can you help me with this?

I attached a file that I need baldy this Duct Shoe Tee to size as 1850x550 for some reasons it wont size as given. I know there are some work arounds to do but Im not a wizard type of guy cant figure out how to make size as I wanted too. If you can give me a step by step I will do it my self or you can just fix it for me please!!!???

We have the lates Revit & ACAD MEP version but Elite software is reading Autocad MEP 2012 only and from my 3D duct model and Elite software doing ESP cals isa way easy.

Please help me Keith...

Thanks again

L.Magno Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 4
magnolouis
in reply to: magnolouis

Keith I think I need reference or any step by step guide how to add a part size or customize any duct, pipe fittings..

Thanks

L.Magno

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost