Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACAD MEP 2014 DUCT QUANTITY SCHEDULE TEST

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
magnolouis
788 Views, 1 Reply

ACAD MEP 2014 DUCT QUANTITY SCHEDULE TEST

Hi All,

Im Happy with Audesk Bldg. Design Suite 2014 great improvement for both Acad MEP and Revit MEP. Thanks to my Boss.

I only have minor queries can anyone help me how to edit some column items of Duct Quantity Schedule from Autocad MEP? I attached snapshot and dwg. test file.

Thanks in advance...

L.Magno

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pothied
in reply to: magnolouis

You will be somewhat limited in making the schedule look the way that you want due to the fact that you are trying to schedule different types of things in the same schedule. I can answer a couple of your questions. 

You can't edit the value of a cell if the property being used comes from an automatic property or formula. You can always add a text field in the schedule and type the value desired but that can mean a lot of manual typing.

The fittings are showing "undefined" because that is how the fitting is defined. You can easily change it to "Slip Joint" by editing the fitting. See the video here for how to do that:

http://screencast.com/t/MLRePPmtK6o

David Pothier

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost