Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3D PLOTTING

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
433 Views, 4 Replies

3D PLOTTING

i am attempting to plot my duct and piping plans in 3d using the realistic visual style. I have attempted this in three ways:
1- by plotting "as displayed"
2- by plotting "realistic"
3- old school, print border then print to border

everytime i plot, the plotter "is out of memory" and only part of the file plots. I am using HP T610 44. How can i get my 3d to plot? does anyone else have issues like this? I have plotted far larger prints (10 Mb) files yet this 1.3 Mb file and any using the 3d do not work.....what gives?
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

In the Printer Driver settings go to the Advanced tab, under Document
Options and Printer Features and change the setting Send job as bitmap to
Enabled. Then try plotting again and see if this helps.

Thanks,
Danny
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

unfortunately it did not fix it......
Message 4 of 5
mikegustus8493

After trying a lot of different ways, I have found that if I want to plot a rendered version of anything, I get the best results if I actually RENDER an image and the insert the image into Autocad.

I have found that this gives me the best control the final product.

It seems that when you try to plot a viewport set to RENDER, it has to render the image anyways before it plots and that seems to put a heavy load on your computer.
Message 5 of 5
gregg.stanley

You may want to try the 3D DWF functionality. What version are you using? When I plot any files, i always printed to DWF then send the DWF to the printer (just another idea) this allowed me to keep an electronic copy for future reprints.

Gregg Stanley [Autodesk]

Gregg Stanley
QA Analyst
AEC
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost