AutoCAD MEP General Discussion

Valued Contributor
mjmpe
Message 1 of 1 (205 Views)

grooved connections are little confusing

205 Views, 0 Replies
01-09-2013 10:44 AM

I think I asked this question already but it didn't get answered. I am drwg with grooved pipe, and not sure if its me or if other people have trouble too, but I find it confusing to know the exact connections to the fittings. sometimes when it says it is connected correctly it looks like it is not and I move it alittle more and it tells me the connection is correct also but now the pipe is a different length so how can it tell me it is connected properly with two different points Is there a way of telling that I am connected properly.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD MEP Category!

The AutoCAD MEP forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community