Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valve annotation placed very far

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
andred
414 Views, 3 Replies

Valve annotation placed very far

Hi,

In MEP 2015 when I place a valve the annotation is not place near the valve but very far. This happen only when I use imperial template, metric is ok. I have install English version follow by French language pack installation.

Any idea how to correct that?

Regards,

André

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
andred
in reply to: andred

Hi,

I apologize, I'm new with MEP product and I think I doesn't understand everything. When I test valve insertion with imperial drawing, I have loaded a metric profile. If I start MEP with USImperial profile I doesn't have the same result. I think it is important to load the corresponding profile, not only the template. Am I wrong?

Regards,

André

Message 3 of 4
Victoria.Studley
in reply to: andred

Hi Andre,

Thank you for posting. What you've stated in your second post is correct: If you are working in Imperial units (the Imperial profile), you should also be working with an Imperial template/drawing. The same goes for Metric. Did working in the corresponding profile and drawing resolve the issue with the valve annotation placement for you?

Victoria Studley
Content Experience Designer - Fusion 360
Fusion 360 | Learn & Support
Documentation | Contact Support
Message 4 of 4
andred
in reply to: Victoria.Studley

Thank you,

This solved this problem.

Regards,

André

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost