Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Pack 1 Install Error

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
nbaumgartner
1183 Views, 2 Replies

Service Pack 1 Install Error

I get this message when trying to install service pack 1 for Autocad MEP 2013. I'm on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit. It's a standalone installation.

I've tried updating from the stay connected button from within Autocad, and downloading the exe file. I run into the same problem with both. I've searched my entire C: drive for "MEP.msi" and found nothing.

sp12013-prob.png

I can't really do anything from the window above, so I click Cancel and I get this:

sp12013-1706.png

And then I get this message:

sp12013-1603.png

Does anyone have an idea of what's going on here? I googled this error but the only result was with a problem related to Microsoft Office..

AutoCAD MEP 2018
Fabrication CADmep 2018 - V3.05 Database
Dell Precision M6800 workstation - 16GB RAM - NVIDIA Quadro K4100M - 2.8GHz Core i7 - Win10 x64
As of 4-21-17
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: nbaumgartner

its looking for the installation files

do you have the disk?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
nbaumgartner
in reply to: nbaumgartner

That worked, thanks!

Must have been because I got it from the subscription center download, and then deleted everything from the download folder after the installation completed. 

That's just my guess though..

AutoCAD MEP 2018
Fabrication CADmep 2018 - V3.05 Database
Dell Precision M6800 workstation - 16GB RAM - NVIDIA Quadro K4100M - 2.8GHz Core i7 - Win10 x64
As of 4-21-17

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost