Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Properties and objects

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
tjmchale
298 Views, 4 Replies

Properties and objects

for some reason i can not change property settings on my autocad, i was able to make changes prior no sure what heppend.  I have a drawing and i insert a wall with the wall command i cannot change the size of the wall in the properties. 

I also can not not delete a wall that is currently in my drawing.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pothied
in reply to: tjmchale

Is it just this wall that you are not able to change in the property palette and move or are you having problems with other objects as well? Could the wall be on a locked layer? 

If the wall style has fixed width components you would also not be able to change the width. For example, if you have a wall style such as Brick-4 Air-2 Brick-4, the width of the wall will be fixed to 10".

David Pothier

Message 3 of 5
tjmchale
in reply to: pothied

It is not a locked layer, i did found that there is a check box under the options menu under selection that says Noun/Verb Selcection that was not checked, once i check it probably went away.

Thanks

Message 4 of 5
pothied
in reply to: tjmchale

Just to verify - is everything working Ok now or are you still having a problem deleting a wall or changing properties?

David Pothier

Message 5 of 5
tjmchale
in reply to: pothied

yes thank you

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost