Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plotting Lineweights in 2011

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
matheusmike
548 Views, 0 Replies

Plotting Lineweights in 2011

We just upgraded to 2011 MEP and I am having some trouble with plotting the files with the correct lineweights. I have a plot style created that is set to use the object's lineweights for all colors, I then try to change the lineweights in the model space, but this is not reflected in the paper space when the drawing is plotted. For example, I set every layer in the model to a lineweight of 0.09mm and plot the file to PDF, I then change every layer to 0.30 mm and plot the file again. When I compare the two PDFs, there is absolutely no change between the two. However, there is very obviously different lineweights on the PDFs, with diffusers and grilles showing up very thick and my background walls showing up thinner. The diffusers that we have in the drawing have lineweights so thick they just show up as a blob on the paper. I have tried to use some of the plotstyles that were included with MEP, but they make the files look worse.

Any tips that you might have for changing the lineweights would be greatly appreciated.

Mike
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost