AutoCAD MEP General Discussion

Active Contributor
Smitkins
Message 1 of 4 (349 Views)

MVPART CONNECTIONS GONE

349 Views, 3 Replies
07-19-2011 04:18 AM

I opened a drawing this morning and all of my mvpart connections were gone.  Is there a way to get them back?  Thanks!

Active Contributor
Smitkins
Message 2 of 4 (345 Views)

Re: MVPART CONNECTIONS GONE

07-19-2011 04:34 AM in reply to: Smitkins

I also noticed that mvparts that weren't originally connected to anything retained their connections.  For example: I have a group of vavs that I created off to the side to copy and place as needed.  That group of vavs retained thier connections, but the vavs that were connected to duct lost thier connections. 

grizzwack
Message 3 of 4 (229 Views)

11-18-2012 05:47 PM in reply to: Smitkins

Did you ever come across a solution for this, I just recently experienced this in a file fattempt 2012 please help....

Active Contributor
Smitkins
Message 4 of 4 (225 Views)

11-18-2012 06:16 PM in reply to: Smitkins

I can't recall exactly since it it's been so long, but I may have copied everything to a new drawing.  I don't know if I figured it out though.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD MEP Category!

The AutoCAD MEP forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community