Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help - I have DB "tracers" in my command line...

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mdsonline
393 Views, 2 Replies

Help - I have DB "tracers" in my command line...

I hope some one can help me here. (not sure if this is an MEP or an Acad problem.)  We recently had a license of Acad MEP 2012 go "corrupt" on us. It appears that the DB code that is usually suppressed, now shows up in the command line. (see attached).  We have repaired, reinstalled, even unistalled and reinstalled - it won't stop writing hundered of lines of "database info" onto the command line at every command.  (I do seem to remember some variable or command line switch, from way back, that the programmers used so they could to see the code scroll by...)

It has also caused issues with the MEP portion of the program (i.e. - won't remember routing preferences, won't keep sloped pipe connected,etc...)  So I don't know what is the cause & what is the effect... or how to fix any of it!!

Bueller? Bueller...Anybody? 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
rene.sommer
in reply to: mdsonline

Hi,

The setting to display the messages at the command line can be found in the Options. Then click on the "AEC Editor" tab and in the "Diagnostic Messages" section, uncheck the "Object Relationship Graph" setting.
Now the messages should not appear at the command line.

Rene Sommer
Message 3 of 3
mdsonline
in reply to: rene.sommer

Thank you - thank you - thank you!!!   Although it didn't help with our other issues on that machine - I'm glad to get that one out of the way!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost