Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exported 3D DWF not displaying correct

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
matthewbloomer
607 Views, 4 Replies

Exported 3D DWF not displaying correct

I am drawing a plantroom model, and when I export to a 3D DWF from Autodesk MEP 2014, and go to view the 3D DWF in either design review or Navisworks the MEP Objects pipes etc. and Pump Models do not show up correctly, they appear to be pixlelated (see attached JPEG). This is the first time i Have encountered this, and have exported much larger more complex models, with the same pump manufacturers pump models used and they have displayed fine.

Any Help would be much appreciated

Matt

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pothied
in reply to: matthewbloomer

I have not seen anything like this before. Just to verify, is this problem only happening on this one file or have you had this issue on other files as well? If this is file specific, then maybe doing some file cleanup might help. Try running AUDIT on the file or copying the geometry to a new file and see if the 3D DWF will be any better. Could you also post the DWF and/or DWG to this forum for me to look at? Maybe just a portion of the original DWG if you can reproduct this behavior with a just the pump and a couple of pipes.

David Pothier

Message 3 of 5
matthewbloomer
in reply to: pothied

Hi David,

I have actually encountered this twice in total, the other occasion is on the same project, only the Chilled Water Plantroom, which led me to believe it was something to do within the architects xref that was causing it, I used the audit command, purged and cut and pasted the MEP Objects into a new drawing, but it was still the same when I exported it. the  HTG plantroom and Archs xref are too large, I shall send you the link

Many Thanks

Matt Bloomer

Message 4 of 5
pothied
in reply to: matthewbloomer

Hi Matt, I haven't seen any link to the files from you. Can you post the link?

David Pothier

Message 5 of 5
matthewbloomer
in reply to: pothied

Hi,

Find attached.

Thanks & Regards

Matt Bloomer

Michael Nugent Ltd
M E C H A N I C A L S E R V I C E S

2 Tandragee Road
Pomeroy
Co Tyrone
N Ireland
BT70 3DS

Tel: +44 (0) 28 877 58617
Fax: +44 (0) 28 877 58983
Web: www.michaelnugent.co.uk
Twitter: @MICHAELNUGENTLT

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost