AutoCAD MEP General Discussion

trvshvmn
Message 1 of 2 (691 Views)

Execute command deselects objects

691 Views, 1 Replies
05-25-2012 03:56 PM

In the middle of drafting today AutoCAD MEP 2012 suddenly no longer allowed me to execute commands on objects that are already selected.  For instance if I select a circle and run COPY, it deselects the circle and the command behaves as if nothing was selected prior.  I can still select the circle after the command executes to copy, but this is driving me crazy as I always select objects first.  Any suggestions as to what happened?  I did not change any settings, and I tried restarting the client as well as a reboot.

*Expert Elite*
MarySeufert
Message 2 of 2 (668 Views)

Re: Execute command deselects objects

05-29-2012 03:27 PM in reply to: trvshvmn

Check that PICKFIRST=1

Secondary variables to check: PICKADD, PICKAUTO, QAFLAGS

~ Mary

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD MEP Category!

The AutoCAD MEP forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community