Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
tonyatrsm
328 Views, 0 Replies

Error Message

I have been been working on a 3D plumbing coordination project for a while now using MEP 2013. Yesterday while I was making some changes to my drawing I got a "Fatal Error" and had to shut down the program. When I got it restarted I opened the drawing back up and now I get a message saying "One or more objects in this drawing cannot be saved to the specified format. The operation was not completed and no file was created." I tried doing a "saveas" and everything with no luck. Opened an older drawing from a completely different project/directory AND different PC and now I get the same message with that drawing. Copy/pasted the drawing to my desktop using Windows Explorer and then opened that file in MEP and was able to save it fine? So while I still had the desktop drawing open I tried a "saveas" to put it back in the job folder and got the same message...as I am typing this I think I just figured it out...probably not enough room left on the server?

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost