AutoCAD MEP General Discussion

jcELEC312
Message 1 of 2 (560 Views)
Accepted Solution

Electrical - Demand Factor

560 Views, 1 Replies
01-10-2012 08:33 AM

I'm working in MEP 2011 and setting up a panelboard schedule. I've connected all my loads to the panel and now I want to change the demand factor of the HVAC load classification from 100% to 80%. I have gone through all the equipment and made sure the connectors are have the demand factor at 80% but on the schedule it still shows up at 100%.

I am lost at what to do from here and I don't really want to create formulas for each load since the setting should figure out the demand factor is at 80%. It is a possibility that i missed some equipment since this is a good sized project.

Anything help would be great since this is really my first time custimizing the schedules.

thanks

Employee
martin.schmid
Message 2 of 2 (502 Views)

Re: Electrical - Demand Factor

01-25-2012 05:40 AM in reply to: jcELEC312

Have you made sure that in the drawing where you are creating the schedules that it has the load category's demand factor set to 0.80?

Martin Schmid, P.E.
Product Manager - Revit MEP
Architecture, Engineering, and Construction
Autodesk, Inc.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD MEP Category!

The AutoCAD MEP forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community