Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing Frustrations

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Kayrondad
413 Views, 1 Reply

Customizing Frustrations

I am attempting to create custom blocks for the rise/drop of my SA, RA and EA ducts.  On the attached image you wil lsee the EA (purple) is exactly as I need it to appear.  However, when I do SA (blue) or RA (brownish), the hidden "drop" is all funky.

I have looked in my style manager, display manager, the individual blocks, etc. and cannot find the difference or error.  Someone PLEASE help!!  Thanks.

PS- Could someone also help me understand why this little drawing is such a large file?

PSS- On the EA duct elbow, I did us the Display override to make it appear as it is, but i need to know how to make that occure on all the systems, BUT without changing the rectangular rise/drop settings that are currently working perfectly.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Kayrondad
in reply to: Kayrondad

Okay, I was able to figure out the issue.

I cannot really explain the details, but it had to do with the block in the Styles drawing and conflict with the same block that was in the template file all new drawings are created with.  So, I simply cleaned the files, recreated the block where I wanted it and it now works exactly as it should.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost