Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Builder

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
t.vanskyock
557 Views, 4 Replies

Content Builder

Can anyone help me? I am trying to add connecters to my flanged piping, 1/16" to each flanged piece to account for my gaskets. I am having trouble adding a line that small, someone told me to create a larger line and then dimension it down, but I am having trouble with this. does anyone know how to do this?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Keith.Brown
in reply to: t.vanskyock

Here is a link to an Autodesk University Class by Autodesk's very own Joshua Benoist.  If you are unfamiliar with Autodesk University then I would highly recommend that you sign up for a FREE accound and browse their classes.  The class by Joshua is all about content builder and how to use it.  In the downloads section there is a 168 page word document that walks you through every single step of building content.  Inside that document you will find everything that you need to fix your problem.

http://au.autodesk.com/?nd=class&session_id=7393

Hope this helps and gets you on the right track.  P.S.  The help file and the user guide also contain excellent material for content builder.  In addition Mastering Autocad MEP 20xx is available on Amazon.com and PaulAubin.com and is also an excellent read.

Message 3 of 5
t.vanskyock
in reply to: Keith.Brown

Thanks Keith that sounds great, unfortunately when i try to sign up it says my email is already signed up so it try to get my password then it say it cant find my account with the same email address, awesome. and the help in MEP is not really any help at all. I got a new conection added, I just cant get it to go to 1/16"

Message 4 of 5
t.vanskyock

I got it, sorry, getting a little frustrated with this thing. I cannot however find a downloads section I would like to get this 168 page manual about content builder, if anyone know where to find this

Message 5 of 5
Keith.Brown

Here is a direct link to download the document I was refering to. 

http://au.autodesk.com/?nd=material&session_material_id=10294

You will need to be logged in to download the document.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost