Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Circuit lenght between panels

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
goyete
286 Views, 2 Replies

Circuit lenght between panels

Hello, I'm using AutoCAD MEP for designing a little electrical instalation. If I assign a device to a panel without a wire, AutoCAD MEP estimates the lenght oft the circuit analyzing real lenght between panel and device, elevation, etc. If I connect this device to the panel trough a wire and elevation, AutoCAD MEP shows the lenght of the elevation and of course, the lenght of the wiring.

But the lenght between connected panels are not the same. AutoCAD MEP only shows the distance between panels in 2D. If you connect both panels with an elevating wiring AutoCAD MEP continues showing the 2D lenght between both panels in 2D.

Is there any option to analyze the lenght between connected panels checking wiring between them and elevations?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
VitalyF
in reply to: goyete

Hi,

MEP almost nothing says about circuits Electrical Mainline

And for a long time there is no change for electricians, firefighters and other professionals, Very, very sadly (((

Most likely Autodesk no answer to this question, but we hope for a miracle... )))

Message 3 of 3
goyete
in reply to: VitalyF

Thanks VitalyF.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost