Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad MEP now in Building Suite

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Shawn_SunsetAir
762 Views, 5 Replies

Autocad MEP now in Building Suite

So I just recieved a download notice for Autocad Building Design Suite Standard.  We only had a licence for Autocad MEP.  Have they bundled Autocad MEP into Building Design Suite and we now get the other software's as part of our licence?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
philip.s
in reply to: Shawn_SunsetAir

Hi Shawn,

AutoCAD MEP is still available as a standalone product, however Subscription customers currently have the option to automatically upgrade to Autodesk Building Design Suite Standard at no additional cost, or select to opt out and remain with AutoCAD MEP.

As the Contract Manager, you should have received a notification on 11/14 as well as one today with the permanent information.

Message 3 of 6

Thanks.  I didn't see the email on the 14th... so it was a nice surprise to get the upgrade info.  🙂

Message 4 of 6
alan.skipper
in reply to: philip.s

I trust the cost of the subscription will not be increased either!!!!!!

Message 5 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: alan.skipper

yea its going to increase because its a suite

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 6
Shawn_SunsetAir
in reply to: DarrenP

I called my reseller and I believe that I was told that the Building Design Suite Standard subscription price was actually less than Autocad MEP's was.  🙂   I think they're really trying to push the suites, which is fine for me.  We're actually spending the money and upgrading to the Building Design Suite Premium.  🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost