Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3D Objects do not display properly

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
lmanimal
326 Views, 1 Reply

3D Objects do not display properly

I have been having issues with a set of 3d blocks that I have copied from an older version of autocad. They were VAV boxes drawn using extruded shapes. The blocks displayed up until today when I noticed that they were turned into a single line. I attached a bunch of photos of the issue at hand. I tried copying and pasting the blocks again and it only would copy over a single line. When i would go into block editor it too was just a single line. HOWEVER, when I tried to move the object it would display the correct shape but revert to just a line after i placed it. No 3d objects from the original file will copy over to my current project. I then said screw the old VAV boxes and tried using the MEP VAV boxes, however those too failed to display in 3D when placed but displayed properly before I clicked. You can see this in all the pictures I have attached. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TheRuinner13
in reply to: lmanimal

Are object enablers still used and available?
Windows 7 Pro, HP Z400 w/Dual Acer Monitors, 24G Ram, AutoCAD 2013~2015e

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost