AutoCAD Land Desktop

AutoCAD Land Desktop

mlarson
Message 1 of 2 (87 Views)

user preferences

87 Views, 1 Replies
05-04-2006 11:55 AM
The one problem I'm having is that I would have the user preference files ("username".dfm and "username".pjr) located on the users "home" directory on the network (F:\ here):

PREFS=(F:\CAD\Autocad\Land\,User Preferences)

I thought if I change the PREFS variable in the sdsk.dfm the files would be created there, but they are not. It will create a "username".dfm there but it also creates a "username".dfm and username.prj files back in the data folder and the files in the data folder are the working versions the one in the location that i specified is not used at all.

How do I set the location for the PREFS or "username".dfm location? Am I missing something somewhere?

Why does LDT2006 disregard my settings and put the files where it wants?

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks
mike
mlarson
Message 2 of 2 (87 Views)

Re: user preferences

01-29-2007 04:36 AM in reply to: mlarson
Nobody has any information here for me?
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.