cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
tailleur
226 Views, 3 Replies

survey 2005

Has anyone ever figured out a way to rotate a symbol when importing a field book by means of a secondary survey shot? IE first shot on a traffic signal mast arm post, second shot in the direction the mast arm is hanging. And if so could you enlighten me?

thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: tailleur

You can use a parameter for rotation via description keys. Bud Miller www.BudCAD.com Legal descriptions and more in LDT "tailleur" wrote in message news:10116122.1097701421779.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Has anyone ever figured out a way to rotate a symbol when importing a > field book by means of a secondary survey shot? IE first shot on a traffic > signal mast arm post, second shot in the direction the mast arm is > hanging. And if so could you enlighten me? > > thanks
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Survey Tools by http://www.rsteltman.com will do it. Robert "tailleur" wrote in message news:10116122.1097701421779.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Has anyone ever figured out a way to rotate a symbol when importing a > field book by means of a secondary survey shot? IE first shot on a traffic > signal mast arm post, second shot in the direction the mast arm is > hanging. And if so could you enlighten me? > > thanks
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

I usually use a compass and enter the bearing of the arm (or sign) and use the description key parameters to define the rotation with the bearing i.e. "SignalMast 032 Single signal" "tailleur" wrote in message news:10116122.1097701421779.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Has anyone ever figured out a way to rotate a symbol when importing a > field book by means of a secondary survey shot? IE first shot on a traffic > signal mast arm post, second shot in the direction the mast arm is > hanging. And if so could you enlighten me? > > thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums