Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xref full path to relative path

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
1051 Views, 5 Replies

Xref full path to relative path

Hi, Does anyone know if and how Xrefs initially set to Full path be change to Relative path without detaching and reattaching? Thanks Joe
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi, Joe Use the Reference Manager. (Start > Programs > Autodesk > Land Desktop 2005 > Reference Manager -- Mike Norton Total CAD Sytems Inc Houston, Texas "Joe Bouza" wrote in message news:415c109c$1_3@newsprd01... > Hi, Does anyone know if and how Xrefs initially set to Full path be change > to Relative path without detaching and reattaching? > > > Thanks Joe > >
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Thanks Mike, Sorry, I should have pointed out LDT2004 :( Joe "Mike Norton" wrote in message news:415c3669$1_3@newsprd01... > Hi, Joe > > Use the Reference Manager. (Start > Programs > Autodesk > Land Desktop 2005 > > Reference Manager > > -- > Mike Norton > Total CAD Sytems Inc > Houston, Texas > "Joe Bouza" wrote in message > news:415c109c$1_3@newsprd01... > > Hi, Does anyone know if and how Xrefs initially set to Full path be change > > to Relative path without detaching and reattaching? > > > > > > Thanks Joe > > > > > >
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Joe Bouza wrote: > Sorry, I should have pointed out LDT2004 :( ToolPac > Drawing > Repath? Terry
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Thanks Terry, I was going to ask you, too. Joe "Terry W. Dotson" wrote in message news:415c4fcf$1_2@newsprd01... > Joe Bouza wrote: > > > Sorry, I should have pointed out LDT2004 :( > > ToolPac > Drawing > Repath? > > Terry
Message 6 of 6
harryliu3140

In ACAD 2008 I can type in the relative path in the 'Found at' field which shown when you select the xref in 'EXTERNAL REFERENCES' dialog. When you hit enter the path in 'Saved Path' field will change to the relative path you entered and 'Found at' field will change to the full path of the xref if it is found in the relative path.

I found this way after I tried REFERENCE MANAGER which always freeze when I apply changes.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report