Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Pipe Node Labels

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
275 Views, 3 Replies

Using Pipe Node Labels

In our Pipes settings editor under the Node and Pipe Data Values>Node we have a node label for each of our structures filled out. I was wondering if we change a structure using our pipe editor from let's say 54" I.D. Manhole to 60" I.D. Manhole why it doesn't update the node label. It seems to hold what we used to create our pipe run with originally. Just hoping there is a way to update the node label without having to redinfe the pipe run. Thanks, Tom G.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Thomas, You shouldn't have to redefine the run, but you certainly will need to replot (import) it to reflect the changes. -- Laurie Comerford CADApps www.cadapps.com.au "Thomas Glidewell" wrote in message news:41ec0898$1_1@newsprd01... > In our Pipes settings editor under the Node and Pipe Data Values>Node we > have a node label for each of our structures filled out. I was wondering if > we change a structure using our pipe editor from let's say 54" I.D. Manhole > to 60" I.D. Manhole why it doesn't update the node label. It seems to hold > what we used to create our pipe run with originally. Just hoping there is a > way to update the node label without having to redinfe the pipe run. > Thanks, > Tom G. > >
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Thanks Laurie, Yes I am totally with you on having to re-import the pipe run in the sheet. What I was trying to get at is in the pipes editor dialog box itself will it update the node label? "Laurie Comerford" wrote in message news:41ec1b83_1@newsprd01... > Hi Thomas, > > You shouldn't have to redefine the run, but you certainly will need to > replot (import) it to reflect the changes. > > -- > > > Laurie Comerford > CADApps > www.cadapps.com.au > > "Thomas Glidewell" wrote in message > news:41ec0898$1_1@newsprd01... >> In our Pipes settings editor under the Node and Pipe Data Values>Node we >> have a node label for each of our structures filled out. I was wondering > if >> we change a structure using our pipe editor from let's say 54" I.D. > Manhole >> to 60" I.D. Manhole why it doesn't update the node label. It seems to >> hold >> what we used to create our pipe run with originally. Just hoping there is > a >> way to update the node label without having to redinfe the pipe run. >> Thanks, >> Tom G. >> >> > >
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Hey Thomas; If you're discussing the Node label on the left hand side of the dialog box... You're aware that you can set the Nodes to Label or not, right? Is it possible that someone else may have turned that off on you? HTH -- Don Reichle "King Of Work-Arounds" Barghausen Consulting Engineers Kent, WA USA LDT3 - SP1/CD3 - SP1 On WIN2K SP4 Dell 1.6 Ghz P4 512MB RAM NVIDIA 32MB AGP "Thomas Glidewell" wrote in message news:41ec2a8c$1_3@newsprd01... > Thanks Laurie, > Yes I am totally with you on having to re-import the pipe run in the sheet. > What I was trying to get at is in the pipes editor dialog box itself will it > update the node label? > "Laurie Comerford" wrote in message > news:41ec1b83_1@newsprd01... > > Hi Thomas, > > > > You shouldn't have to redefine the run, but you certainly will need to > > replot (import) it to reflect the changes. > > > > -- > > > > > > Laurie Comerford > > CADApps > > www.cadapps.com.au > > > > "Thomas Glidewell" wrote in message > > news:41ec0898$1_1@newsprd01... > >> In our Pipes settings editor under the Node and Pipe Data Values>Node we > >> have a node label for each of our structures filled out. I was wondering > > if > >> we change a structure using our pipe editor from let's say 54" I.D. > > Manhole > >> to 60" I.D. Manhole why it doesn't update the node label. It seems to > >> hold > >> what we used to create our pipe run with originally. Just hoping there is > > a > >> way to update the node label without having to redinfe the pipe run. > >> Thanks, > >> Tom G. > >> > >> > > > > > > Attachment not added (too many attachments): "untitled.png"

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report