Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tool Bars for Land & Civil

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
183 Views, 4 Replies

Tool Bars for Land & Civil

I am looking for Tool Bars or Icons for Land and Civil comands. Mainly icons for Profiles and Cross Sections. Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Right click on a tool bar border and pick the Land category. You will find lots of them. "Eric" wrote in message news:42112239$1_3@newsprd01... >I am looking for Tool Bars or Icons for Land and Civil comands. Mainly >icons for Profiles and Cross Sections. > > Thanks >
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

I believe the correct answer is the toolbars are Land only, no Civil Design. ( Therefore, no Profiles, xsection, etc). I made my own. "Neil W" wrote in message news:421122ff_2@newsprd01... > Right click on a tool bar border and pick the Land category. You will find > lots of them. > > "Eric" wrote in message > news:42112239$1_3@newsprd01... > >I am looking for Tool Bars or Icons for Land and Civil comands. Mainly > >icons for Profiles and Cross Sections. > > > > Thanks > > > >
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

To simply create your own button for any Civil command, type ZZSUPON to turn on tech support information. Each time you select a Civil Design command from a menu, the exact menu reference is shown on the command line. Simply copy and paste that reference to your new toolbutton. Add ^C^C^C^P before the string, and ;LDD after the string yielding something like the following for a button to Create/Edit Frame (a Sheet Manager command): ^C^C^C^P(cd_mnl)(zz_sdsk '(cvp_cmd 52));ldd Type ZZSUPOFF to turn tech support information off. hth, sm -- Scott McEachron The D.C. CADD Company - Dallas "wfb" wrote in message news:42113772_2@newsprd01... >I believe the correct answer is the toolbars are Land only, no Civil >Design. > ( Therefore, no Profiles, xsection, etc). I made my own. > > "Neil W" wrote in message news:421122ff_2@newsprd01... >> Right click on a tool bar border and pick the Land category. You will >> find >> lots of them. >> >> "Eric" wrote in message >> news:42112239$1_3@newsprd01... >> >I am looking for Tool Bars or Icons for Land and Civil comands. Mainly >> >icons for Profiles and Cross Sections. >> > >> > Thanks >> > >> >> > >
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

nice, this is a keepr. "scott mceachron" wrote in message news:4214ea5b$1_3@newsprd01... > To simply create your own button for any Civil command, type ZZSUPON to > turn on tech support information. > > Each time you select a Civil Design command from a menu, the exact menu > reference is shown on the command line. Simply copy and paste that > reference to your new toolbutton. Add ^C^C^C^P before the string, and > ;LDD after the string yielding something like the following for a button > to Create/Edit Frame (a Sheet Manager command): > > ^C^C^C^P(cd_mnl)(zz_sdsk '(cvp_cmd 52));ldd > > Type ZZSUPOFF to turn tech support information off. > > hth, > sm > -- > > Scott McEachron > The D.C. CADD Company - Dallas

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report