Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text styles for sheet manager

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
213 Views, 2 Replies

Text styles for sheet manager

When you create a text style, grid style, or any of them, to be used in a sheet style where does it save that information and in what format? Is it held in the .sdb file when you save the drawing as a sheet style? Tom G.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I also should mention we have just uninstalled '04, which the styles were created in, and installed '05. I have been running '05 for some time now but just recently uninstalled '04. (winxp) Tom G. "Thomas Glidewell" wrote in message news:41e2dc12$1_1@newsprd01... > When you create a text style, grid style, or any of them, to be used in a > sheet style where does it save that information and in what format? Is it > held in the .sdb file when you save the drawing as a sheet style? > Tom G. > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Thomas, The data for Style Sheets is stored in DBF files (dBase files) in the Sheets directory. That is why you need the whole directory, not just the DWG files to transfer a style sheet from one computer to another. -- Laurie Comerford CADApps www.cadapps.com.au "Thomas Glidewell" wrote in message news:41e2e07c$1_1@newsprd01... > I also should mention we have just uninstalled '04, which the styles were > created in, and installed '05. I have been running '05 for some time now but > just recently uninstalled '04. (winxp) > Tom G. > "Thomas Glidewell" wrote in message > news:41e2dc12$1_1@newsprd01... > > When you create a text style, grid style, or any of them, to be used in a > > sheet style where does it save that information and in what format? Is it > > held in the .sdb file when you save the drawing as a sheet style? > > Tom G. > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report