AutoCAD Land Desktop

Contributor
colinco
Message 1 of 2 (509 Views)

Survey template set-up in Land Desktop

509 Views, 1 Replies
10-04-2013 01:44 AM

I was recently working with land desktop and when importing surveys with specific codes land desktop automatically assigned blocks to the codes i.e tress and manholes. i still have access to this computer and it would be a great time-saver if this template could be tranferred to my new cad program which is autocad 3d map. Failing this , is there a way to set this up in 3d map from scratch. thanks 

*Expert Elite*
sboon
Message 2 of 2 (500 Views)

Re: Survey template set-up in Land Desktop

10-06-2013 06:52 PM in reply to: colinco

Land Desktop uses something called a Description Key to assign point symbols based on the survey descriptions.  This function is also available within Civil3d, but not the ACad Map software.

Steve
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community