cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
cbake88
656 Views, 3 Replies

Smart.shx

When opening a drawing from a client, LDD3 is looking for smart.shx file. I have the file in my font folder but when I click on it LDD3 won't load the file.

What is the difference from a shape file and a font file and how can I get my drawing to see and understand the .shx file?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: cbake88

You did mean the Acad Font folder, didn't you? Not the Windows one. go to Style and check whether that font shows in the drop-down list. Could be the file is corrupted. See if you can get a fresh copy from the client. rs "cbake88" wrote in message news:21752656.1105140574869.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > When opening a drawing from a client, LDD3 is looking for smart.shx file. I > have the file in my font folder but when I click on it LDD3 won't load the > file. > > What is the difference from a shape file and a font file and how can I get my > drawing to see and understand the .shx file?
Message 3 of 4
mviscetto

Hello there.

Did you ever find the SMART.SHX?

I just received files that were worked on (outsourced) overseas and the files are looking for the shape file.

Thank you

Michael

Message 4 of 4
Partenheimer

This may be a support file from the 3rd party add-on SmartDraft.

You might be able to acquire smart.shx by installing the free trial from their website.

Mike Partenheimer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report