Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load autocad into a Mac computer

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
283 Views, 2 Replies

Load autocad into a Mac computer

Does anyone know ,if I purchase a Mac laptop computer will I be able to load AutoCAD software into the machine or do I have to purchase Mac software separately? Or is it best to stay with windows environment.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Stay with Windows, pure & simple. There are some options, but not worth the hassle unless you are a real computer geek. wfb "explorenb" wrote in message news:27194968.1089832515072.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... | Does anyone know ,if I purchase a Mac laptop computer will I be able to load AutoCAD software into the machine or do I have to purchase Mac software separately? Or is it best to stay with windows environment.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I have LDD Civil Series on my iBook. It run's inside of Virtual PC. It does work. But You'd be better off sticking with Intel and Windoze. It just won't perform like a PC when emulating. I use a Toshiba Laptop for LDD. Robert "wfb" wrote in message news:40f58fca$1_3@newsprd01... > Stay with Windows, pure & simple. There are some options, but not worth the > hassle unless you are a real computer geek. > > wfb > > > "explorenb" wrote in message > news:27194968.1089832515072.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > | Does anyone know ,if I purchase a Mac laptop computer will I be able to > load AutoCAD software into the machine or do I have to purchase Mac software > separately? Or is it best to stay with windows environment. > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report