Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Land Desktop 2009 - Vertical Transitions

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
RoadGuyJ
987 Views, 4 Replies

Land Desktop 2009 - Vertical Transitions

Can anyone tell me an easy way to vertically transition the edge of pavement on a road cross section template to follow the existing ground elevation at that offset?

What I am trying to do is run a resurfacing template and match existing cross fall. I want my new edge of pavement to not only follow a horizontal alignment but a vertical one as well.

It's been years since I used this software (2007), I'm just getting my head back into it.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Jeff_M
in reply to: RoadGuyJ

I haven't used LDT in about 5 years, longer for any section work, so this is all from dusty memories. IIRC, the template must be setup with VerticalTransition regions, then you can assign a profile to that region.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 3 of 5
RoadGuyJ
in reply to: Jeff_M

Thanks Jeff, the template is setup right. I want to sample the edge of pavements with reference to the control centerline.

When creating separate profiles for the left and right edge of pavements there are slight discrepancies as these profiles are not sampled in referece to the CL.

Any other solutions?

Message 4 of 5
Jeff_M
in reply to: RoadGuyJ

Sorry, that's all I've got at this time.
Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 5 of 5
RoadGuyJ
in reply to: Jeff_M

Cheers,

The command is Superimpose Profiles. I see from other posts that there appears to be a bug with the command.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report