Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Land Desktop 2009 - Missing in menu bar

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
zakaqamar
16512 Views, 6 Replies

Land Desktop 2009 - Missing in menu bar

I have been using Land desktop Versions (2006-2007-2008). I m quite gud in using these.. But now i have installed Land desktop 2009 and when i launched the application i could not see menu (like profile-xsections etc) in menu bar. i also tried different workspaces but could not run it. I have installed all updates but to no avail. Please help me out how can i invoke profile option in menu bar for LDT 2009. Any help shall highly be appreciated.
thanks
Zaka
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
kdecker
in reply to: zakaqamar

If you have not yet resovled your issue, try right-clicking in the light gray area just to the right of the red "A" in the upper left corner of AutoCAD and click show menu bar.
Message 3 of 7
K_Woodruff

run the MENULOAD command and make sure you have CIVILDESIGN listed in the ''Loaded Customization Groups:'.

If it isn't listed try loading it and then switching your workspace to 'Land Desktop Complete' and see if you get the profile menu back
Message 4 of 7
B_Davin

Having the same problem with 'profiles' not showing up. I have tried the actions above but does not work for me. Any help would be great!

Message 5 of 7
slant

type 'menubar' in the command line and change the value to 1

Message 6 of 7
khattak2010
in reply to: slant

Thank's a Lot.

Message 7 of 7
dhiondo
in reply to: K_Woodruff

I've try everything u guys suggest . I have civil design workspace . But still "profiles"menu didnt show up

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report