Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LDT SP1 Watch out

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
199 Views, 6 Replies

LDT SP1 Watch out

If you have computers with unpatched LDT 2005 and Raster Design 2005 and install the exe patch to the local machine Raster Design will not launch.
Error Message indicates unhandled exception 3 ( access violation reading 0x0004) at address 65117d72h.

My solution was uninstalling Raster Design and reinstalling.

Does autodesk ever test anything before it gets rolled out or is that what we are here for?

John Postlewait
IS Department
George Butler Associates, Inc.
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I ran into this as well. See attach doc file for the screen captures. -- Matthew Sparks, P.E. CAD Masters, Inc. http://www.cadmasters.com remove "no-spam-please" when replying "jpostlewait" wrote in message news:12657442.1098470563909.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > If you have computers with unpatched LDT 2005 and Raster Design 2005 and install the exe patch to the local machine Raster Design will not launch. > Error Message indicates unhandled exception 3 ( access violation reading 0x0004) at address 65117d72h. > > My solution was uninstalling Raster Design and reinstalling. > > Does autodesk ever test anything before it gets rolled out or is that what we are here for? > > John Postlewait > IS Department > George Butler Associates, Inc.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

I am having this problem as well. Is there any way to correct it without reinstalling RD? "jpostlewait" wrote in message news:12657442.1098470563909.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > If you have computers with unpatched LDT 2005 and Raster Design 2005 and > install the exe patch to the local machine Raster Design will not launch. > Error Message indicates unhandled exception 3 ( access violation reading > 0x0004) at address 65117d72h. > > My solution was uninstalling Raster Design and reinstalling. > > Does autodesk ever test anything before it gets rolled out or is that what > we are here for? > > John Postlewait > IS Department > George Butler Associates, Inc.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

I personally don't know.
I only had a couple of seats test driving 2005 and I fixed those this afternoon.
I'm hoping that when we do roll out 2005 that this will not be a problem.
What I don't know is if installing raster design over ldt sp1 will cause any problem with the LDT functionality.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

I have the same problem. Tyler Townes LDT2005 sp1 CD2005 "jpostlewait" wrote in message news:4813727.1098477613087.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... >I personally don't know. > I only had a couple of seats test driving 2005 and I fixed those this > afternoon. > I'm hoping that when we do roll out 2005 that this will not be a problem. > What I don't know is if installing raster design over ldt sp1 will cause > any problem with the LDT functionality.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

I ran the repair on the Raster CD, it seems to have corrected it. wfb "Neil W" wrote in message news:41796408_3@newsprd01... > I am having this problem as well. Is there any way to correct it without > reinstalling RD? > > "jpostlewait" wrote in message > news:12657442.1098470563909.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > > If you have computers with unpatched LDT 2005 and Raster Design 2005 and > > install the exe patch to the local machine Raster Design will not launch. > > Error Message indicates unhandled exception 3 ( access violation reading > > 0x0004) at address 65117d72h. > > > > My solution was uninstalling Raster Design and reinstalling. > > > > Does autodesk ever test anything before it gets rolled out or is that what > > we are here for? > > > > John Postlewait > > IS Department > > George Butler Associates, Inc. > >
Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

Hey; You mean you've never read through the License Agreement? You've missed the best part then. Where you enthusiastically agree to become guinea pigs, and will hold Autodesk harmless for whatever damages (physical, financial or mental) you may incur through the continued use of their product. Which is arguably the best one out there even with all its quirks. When I say that I am including Civil 3D, of course. And to finish my plug, check the post dated 10/15/04 entitled - Call for Beta Testers for RDV. -- Don Reichle Hacker Engineering, Inc. "King of Work-Arounds" LDT & CD 2004 On HP Pavilion a367c 2.80 Ghz/512MB RAM XP PRO - SP2 "jpostlewait" wrote in message news:12657442.1098470563909.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > If you have computers with unpatched LDT 2005 and Raster Design 2005 and install the exe patch to the local machine Raster Design will not launch. > Error Message indicates unhandled exception 3 ( access violation reading 0x0004) at address 65117d72h. > > My solution was uninstalling Raster Design and reinstalling. > > Does autodesk ever test anything before it gets rolled out or is that what we are here for? > > John Postlewait > IS Department > George Butler Associates, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report