AutoCAD Land Desktop (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In process of switching to ldd2005. Do we...?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
214 Views, 2 Replies

In process of switching to ldd2005. Do we...?

Should we convert to stb plot styles versus the ctb we currently use? Is it a problem with all the layers that are automatically created in LDD? What does everybody else do/prefer? Thanks, Todd
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I think STBs have a slight advantage over CTBs but that is definitely not reflected by the number of users. The overwhelming majority of my clients prefer CTBs. No, it should not be a problem layers automatically created by Land Desktop. "Todd W" wrote in message news:4211155b$1_3@newsprd01... > Should we convert to stb plot styles versus the ctb we currently use? Is > it a problem with all the layers that are automatically created in LDD? > > What does everybody else do/prefer? > > Thanks, > Todd >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

The stb files are easier to use but most companies continue to use ctb since all their blocks, pre 2000 drawings and templates were created using ctb. If I had a choice and was starting from scratch I would use stb. The conversion from ctb to stb for the blocks does not take that much effort. Your templates would have to be converted as well. I have attached a simple yet effect stb file. Gordon "Todd W" wrote in message news:4211155b$1_3@newsprd01... > Should we convert to stb plot styles versus the ctb we currently use? Is > it > a problem with all the layers that are automatically created in LDD? > > What does everybody else do/prefer? > > Thanks, > Todd > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums