AutoCAD Land Desktop

RTPE
Message 1 of 3 (214 Views)

INTERNAL ERROR: !dbqspace.h@410:eOutOfRange

214 Views, 2 Replies
06-08-2004 05:30 AM
I am using LDDT 2004 with Civil Design in Windows 2000. I saved a drawing but when I tried to open it I got the above message and the drawing would not open. I could open a backup drawing, but of course the work I did was wasted. The drawing would not recover. What did I do, and more to the point how do I fix this? The message again is:
INTERNAL ERROR: !dbqspace.h@410:eOutOfRange
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Richard Truelove
*R.K. McSwain
Message 2 of 3 (214 Views)

Re: INTERNAL ERROR: !dbqspace.h@410:eOutOfRange

06-08-2004 05:35 AM in reply to: RTPE
"RTPE" wrote... > I am using LDDT 2004 with Civil Design in Windows 2000. I saved a drawing > but when I tried to open it I got the above message and the drawing > would not open. I could open a backup drawing, but of course the work > I did was wasted. The drawing would not recover. What did I do, and > more to the point how do I fix this? The message again is: > INTERNAL ERROR: !dbqspace.h@410:eOutOfRange > Any help would be greatly appreciated. > Richard Truelove Although I'm sure this isn't your problem, it may provide some clues: http://support.autodesk.com/getDoc.asp?id=TS72360
RTPE
Message 3 of 3 (214 Views)

Re: INTERNAL ERROR: !dbqspace.h@410:eOutOfRange

06-08-2004 07:15 AM in reply to: RTPE
Thanks, but you were right-this is not my problem
Richard Truelove

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community