AutoCAD Land Desktop (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error seeking top point-Disk or network error.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jp1960
704 Views, 2 Replies

Error seeking top point-Disk or network error.

I am using Land Desktop 2004, working on a finished grade surface. Whenever I save (the drawing itself) I get an AutoCAD error that says "Error seeking top point Disk or network error."

The network is up and running, no one else in the office is having these problems, and of course I am in a huge hurry for a client that wants it done yesterday. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: jp1960

That error comes from the COGO arx when it is trying to determine what the highest point number in your points.mdb is. I suggest opening the point database in single user mode, pack the point database, and try again. --dunc++ "jp1960" wrote in message news:9699658.1097879573672.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I am using Land Desktop 2004, working on a finished grade surface. Whenever I save (the drawing itself) I get an AutoCAD error that says "Error seeking top point Disk or network error." > > The network is up and running, no one else in the office is having these problems, and of course I am in a huge hurry for a client that wants it done yesterday. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.
Message 3 of 3
jp1960
in reply to: jp1960

I got pulled off to another project, so I am a little late, but thank you, it works fine after packing the database.

jp

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report