AutoCAD Land Desktop

Active Contributor
smuthe
Message 1 of 3 (213 Views)

Error creating Road Surface

213 Views, 2 Replies
07-12-2011 11:47 AM

I've already done 5 roads in this project with no problems. I simply modified the profiles and re-ran them after going through all the steps. I have 2 roads that for some reason won't work for me. I keep getting an error saying "error: cannot create cross section topsurface breaklines". Any ideas? I've tried widening/narrowing the sampling swath, I tried re-creating the template. I'm at a loss as to what to do. Thanks.

Active Contributor
smuthe
Message 2 of 3 (212 Views)

Re: Error creating Road Surface

07-12-2011 11:56 AM in reply to: smuthe

And just to clarify, I did go back in to the Edit Template and defined the Top Surface, after defining the template. Thanks.

Active Contributor
smuthe
Message 3 of 3 (201 Views)

Re: Error creating Road Surface

07-13-2011 09:34 AM in reply to: smuthe

Never figured this one out, but ended up running the surface by points instead of breaklines and that seemed to work.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community