Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coordinate System Code is not valid

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
444 Views, 1 Reply

Coordinate System Code is not valid

I get this error message when changing anything in dwaring setup. I then flip to the ZONE tab and nothing is listed in categories, and therefore nothing is listed under Available Coordiante Systems. Although, DE is still listed as the CS Code. Any clues? I am presuming this has no effect on LDT commands unless i deal with map or survey commabds that reference the CS code. Thanks for any replies.... Kevin
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I've received the same error. It has no effect on the drawing coordinate systems, or other LDD commands. "Kevin Spear" wrote in message news:40ea9a44_3@newsprd01... > I get this error message when changing anything in dwaring setup. I then > flip to the ZONE tab and nothing is listed in categories, and therefore > nothing is listed under Available Coordiante Systems. Although, DE is still > listed as the CS Code. Any clues? > > I am presuming this has no effect on LDT commands unless i deal with map or > survey commabds that reference the CS code. > > Thanks for any replies.... > Kevin > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report