Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cogo Point movement in Paperspace

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
622 Views, 3 Replies

Cogo Point movement in Paperspace

I rotated point display in a paperspace layout. When I tried to plot the layout the points were displayed in a different location. The same thing happens when I switch from model-space back to paperspace. I'm stumped.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
omc-usnr
in reply to: Anonymous

What do mean, you rotated points in paper space layout?

Were you in paper space, and you went into model space thru the viewport and tried to rotate them that way?  Did you rotate the points (moved them) or did you rotate the view, or did you try to set a new UCS/View?

Can you be a bit more specific about what you did?

Reid

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

First I opened Model Space while in my Paperspace Layout. Then I used the command under Points/ Edit Points/ Display Properties/ then I selected the points that I wanted to rotate the elevation display in relation to the node . After this was done I exited Model Space & I saved the dwg. I then opened the plot menu & previewed my plot, That is where I noticed that all of the elevations were displayed in different location. I again opened Model Space while in my layout & did a regen, the elevations returned to the correct position. This changing of the display also happens when I open the paperspace tab from model space.   

Message 4 of 4
omc-usnr

Been out of town for a few days.

I think the problem is working through paper space.  Is the model rotated in any way in the view (do you have a ucs/view set for plotting through the viewport)?

If you stay in model space, with the ucs set to world, and rotate the elevation labels, then go to paper space, do you still have the problem??

Reid

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report