Did you mean: 

Civil desgn menus , can not be shown in autocad land 2009

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
1042 Views, 1 Reply

Civil desgn menus , can not be shown in autocad land 2009

Hi

I installed AutoCAD land desktop 2009, when I load civil design or land desktop complete work space, I cannot see the menus of cross section, pipe design .etc. why it is happen? Is there any solution for that? Your kind help is appreciated

Regards

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Same issue with mine.  You have to modify your U.I. -Right click on a toolbar/customize/pick your current workspace in top left window, the on top right, chose modify.  Now, in "partial cui files" in list to left, find the civil one/expand menues/check with menues you want to have showing.  When you check one, it will show up in the upper right menu list, which, you can then drag them to the desired order you want them in).  To get rid of any of them, you can find in the left window and uncheck the box.  Some are in the Acad menu list, some are civil, ect...  You can do the same with toolbars.

Click done in the upper right, then ok out of window.  what I then do is open up the workspaces window (right click a toolbar/workspaces) and click the save all workspaces button.

If you need further explanation, let me know and I'll provide a screenshot of this.

Bryan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report