Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change text size

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
explorenb
6232 Views, 5 Replies

Change text size

Is it possible to change text size on a specfic layer. I have a layer that text is too small to read and wish to change all the text using one command, ie. present text size 10 m, change to 20 m height.
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: explorenb

Isolate the layer Select everything Open properties (CTRL+1) Change the Height value to your new text size HTH Russell
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

qselect -- John Michalik Drafting and Design LDD/CAD Development & Standards johnm@weissereng.com "explorenb" wrote in message news:30444107.1093361074794.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Is it possible to change text size on a specfic layer. I have a layer that text is too small to read and wish to change all the text using one command, ie. present text size 10 m, change to 20 m height.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Hi, This will only work if all the objects on the layer are text. The Land Desktop tools I would use are [Utilities][Selection Set] SS from the command line to select all the text on the layer. [Utilities][Replace Blocks/Text] -- Laurie Comerford CADApps www.cadapps.com.au "Russell Dieges" wrote in message news:412b5e41$1_3@newsprd01... > Isolate the layer > Select everything > Open properties (CTRL+1) > Change the Height value to your new text size > > HTH > Russell > >
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Hi Laurie, Actually, in the properties window, you can select what type of object you want to edit out of all the selected objects. There is a pull down list at the top that will let you select any of the object types selected. Brian "Laurie Comerford" wrote in message news:412ba8cb$1_3@newsprd01... > Hi, > > This will only work if all the objects on the layer are text. > > The Land Desktop tools I would use are > [Utilities][Selection Set] SS from the command line to select all the text > on the layer. > [Utilities][Replace Blocks/Text] > > -- > > > Laurie Comerford > CADApps > www.cadapps.com.au > > "Russell Dieges" wrote in message > news:412b5e41$1_3@newsprd01... > > Isolate the layer > > Select everything > > Open properties (CTRL+1) > > Change the Height value to your new text size > > > > HTH > > Russell > > > > > >
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

explorenb wrote: > Is it possible to change text size on a specfic layer. I have a layer that text is too small to read and wish to change all the text using one command, ie. present text size 10 m, change to 20 m height. how about scaletext? jon

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report