AutoCAD Land Desktop

AutoCAD Land Desktop

carmelosawyer
Message 1 of 3 (484 Views)

Can you install Autocad Land Desktop on a single server?

484 Views, 2 Replies
04-02-2012 01:30 PM
So that users/clients can start the program and work across the LAN? Assuming the licensing is set up for each user, I do not want to actually install land desktop on each users computer. I think it is land desktop 2012 but not 100% certain
*Expert Elite*
Jeff_M
Message 2 of 3 (480 Views)

Re: Can you install Autocad Land Desktop on a single server?

04-02-2012 07:33 PM in reply to: carmelosawyer

The last version of Landdesktop was LDT2009, there will be no more.

As far as I know, each PC requires a separate install, either by direct installing or deployment.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 3 of 3 (457 Views)

Re: Can you install Autocad Land Desktop on a single server?

04-09-2012 08:33 AM in reply to: carmelosawyer

Per the EULA, you cannot install and access Autodesk applications from the server.  This is a license violation.  Some products with special Citrix server licensing are supported.  However, Land Desktop is not one of them.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.