Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad Land Desktop 2006 quits....TOTALLY

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
briggleman
2510 Views, 0 Replies

AutoCad Land Desktop 2006 quits....TOTALLY

Not a crash, it just goes away and my desktop is back.  Started happening after I installed the 2013 versions of the dwf viewer and TruView from the bundle .exe.    I may have caused the issue by uninstalling the 2009 and 2012 versions of truview after installing the 2013. ( I know, should have done that first)

Anyway, AutoCad will open up, I can start working in the drawing, and then some command, it does not matter, icon or keyboard entry will cause it to just close.  Upon reopening the drawing, it knows it closed unexpectedly but, the file pick menu does not show the last drawing worked on.  Now, what is funny...... if I reopen right after this happens, then very slowly pick commands, it seems to work okay....... I think.... but it will close eventually as well but seems to last longer..... I have had it happen on rotate, explode, just picking the enity.  Of course, all changes are lost.  Have set my saves to 2 minutes... :0)

What did I screw up???  

Listen, I know we are way behind in versions..... that will change soon, but until then, short of reinstalling AutoCad, any Ideas?

Brad

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report