Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save As Problem - Urgent Help Needed

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
n_maher
156 Views, 1 Reply

Save As Problem - Urgent Help Needed

Hello, I'm hoping someone here has experienced this before - I searched the archives and couldn't find anything. Here's the issue - I'm using LT2002 and need to save files as a R14 .dwg. When I attempt to do this using the save as dialog box LT crashes. I tried setting the default save as file type setting to R14 and now it crashes when I try to save anything. I've tried multiple files to make sure this isn't isolated to just one drawing/file and it crashes (hangs permanently) with every one every time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: n_maher

R14 is a translation process: if your file contain AEC content it can take what seems to be a very long time to complete. First, try to PURGE your files and AUDIT or RECOVER them too. Delete all Layer Filters as well. As a text, try R12DXF too. Also consider WBLOCK as a file management option too. If you installed an Object Enabler, most likely you have content in your file that you cannot distinguish from stock entities, and you may not be able to take it down to R14. You will need to be in the specialized version of AutoCAD to complete the task. -- Dean Saadallah Add-on products for LT http://www.pendean.com/lt --

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost