Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal error: unhandled Access violation writing 0x0000 exception at 0h

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
iothomas
13358 Views, 2 Replies

Fatal error: unhandled Access violation writing 0x0000 exception at 0h

I have just installed Autocad LT 2013 (licence bought yesterday) on a new Lenovo E330 laptop and the first time I'm trying to run Autocad I'm getting the following error: "fatal error: unhandled Access violation writing 0x0000 exception at 0h". 

I have googled a bit around and the most helpful link was the following:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Civil-3D/quot-Fatal-Error-Unhandled-Access-Violation-Writing-0...

I have tried the suggestions on the above posted link:

1. regediting the DWORD Low to all 0000000, but it goes back to whetever value it was (i have tried with changing value and restarting, not restarting... etc. numerous combinations) and the error is still there

2. On one ocasion an autodesk employees on that thread informed the user that the generated error report was pointing towards a usb display adapter, and as I was using an external replicator (USB) I decided to try with the laptop running by itself on it's own graphics, that didn't change the error message. Next step update the HD4000 driver to the latest from intel, but still the same fatal error.

On top of the above i have also completly unistalled Autocad and all related products, performed new installation with same fatal error again after the installation. I have tried different comatibility modes when running the software and i have tried running as administrator (although I am logged as administrator anyway)

ohh and not to forget I have already aplied the service pack before trying any of the above!  and submited numerous error reports that autocad generated.        

any help would be apreciated... 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Albert_Rius
in reply to: iothomas

Hi,

Please can you try to install, running Windows in diagnostic mode?

http://usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=TS75218

The solution is applicable for all products and Windows versions.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Albert Rius
Technical Support
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 3
quentin162i
in reply to: Albert_Rius

Hi, I have started receiving this message while working on Plant 3d 2016. The installation was done quite sometime ago. When i try and create a ortho view in my ortho drawings.

I will create the ortho view and when the program starts to create it about halfway through the process is when i receive this message.

Thanks any help or suggestions will be appreciated.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost